Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh Nora, I Adore-a You!

It was a day filled with babies as immediately following my shoot with Joaquim I went directly to prepare for meeting with sweet little Nora. These two beautiful babes were born three days apart and I met them both when they were newborns, so it was really fun to see them both on the same day! The two shoots were very different in nature though, as the afternoon sun was too bright for outdoor shots and Nora's mama really wanted naked baby pictures : ) (Who doesn't love a naked baby?) I love the way a simple black backdrop makes the photos all about the baby's features and creates such a dramatic effect. Nora didn't hold back with sharing her expressive side with us and we spent most of our time together laughing... not a bad way to spend your "work" day! Here are some of my favorites...

And this is how we know when a baby is D O N E...I was so glad I captured that expression... look at that face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i see you continue to have fun at what you are doing, very sweet pictures, i pop on here every so often to see what you are up too. Always beautiful. Tee (Alana's mom)