Sunday, October 5, 2008

She's Having a Baby!


This afternoon I got to spend a few hours with one of my oldest & dearest friends, Naomi. She's due to have her first baby (a boy!) in about three weeks and since I had a shoot cancellation today, I had a little extra time to play while I was in Seattle. I invited her to join me so we could get some belly shots and have a little Sandi & Naomi time for the last time before she becomes a full fledged mama! We met in Ballard for lunch then went to the Locks to do a mini shoot. I wanted to share a few shots here so she has a place to come during these last few weeks of being very, very pregnant, to remind herself how beautiful she is : )

I've known this girl since I was five years old and have had plenty of time to figure out exactly why I love her. One of the best reasons is she's not at all afraid to have a little fun with the camera : )
To Naomi... the world can only be better with you in the role of "mother"... I can't wait to see "Mr. Bun" in your arms in just a few weeks : )

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Sandi, I had a great time with you yesterday. It was good to see you, hang out with you and now to see such fun photos of me all rounded out. I'm so round everywhere... :)

Thanks for a fun afternoon!
xoxo
Naomi

Sandi Heinrich said...

I really wish we could have gotten some with you and Aaron together but we'll make sure he's there for the newborn shoot : ) So happy for you two!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful mother... wonderful photos. Nice setting (Locks?). Sandi, you're great at capturing beauty on both the outside AND inside. But that's easy w/ Naomi. ;-)

-Jocelyn