Thursday, May 29, 2008

Boys, Boys & More Boys

I often go through periods where I work with more boys than girls and vice versa. Lately the boy to girl ratio has been tipped strongly to the boy side! Meet Jack & Carson, whose mama I work in trade with... hair cuts for Asher & me in exchange for biannual photo shoots! We got together a couple weeks ago on a warm Saturday morning at Cornwall Park to do the boys' annual spring photos. I'd totally forgotten the spray park would be in full swing on such a nice day, so it was a challenge to keep 4 year old Jack interested in anything but his desire to get really, really wet! Looking for sticks, pine cones and rocks to throw in the creek seemed to do the trick for long enough, but we had to work fast. Good thing these boys are so photogenic : )
I can *always* count on Jack to give me a cute plumber butt shot : ) After I had sufficient shots of Jack, I let him go off to play in the water while I took Carson to the side for a little one on one time. He was interested in the dandelions for about two minutes until he noticed the all the kids running around in the spray park.
Once he noticed he made sure I knew what he wanted to do so I took him to join his big brother for some wet fun in the sun!
Meanwhile Jack was having a blast tearing it up in the spray... and little Carson got in on the act eventually!

No comments: