Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jeninne & Tony

Jen-Ton_eng_clr_sm (9)

I met up with Jeninne & Tony a couple of weeks ago to get acquainted and talk about their plans for their upcoming wedding. I’ve found it’s good practice to spend a little “camera time” with a bride & groom before the wedding because I almost always learn something that helps me be a better photographer on their big day. This time was no different! While Jeninne smiles beautifully for the camera at the drop of a hat, I learned pretty quickly that  Tony is a tough cookie to crack when it comes to getting him to do the same and that I’m going to need to either a) sharpen my wit substantially before I see him again, or b) enlist every one of his friends to share a hilarious Tony story that I can toss out just before I close the shutter : ) Actually I’m pretty sure  I won’t really have to worry much about it on the wedding day with such a cute new wife on his arm!

Jen-Ton_eng_clr_sm (34)Jen-Ton_eng_clr_sm (6)Jen-Ton_eng_clr_sm (31)Jen-Ton_eng_clr_sm (7) Jen-Ton_eng_clr_sm (20)

I deleted most of the “non-smiling Tony” shots but kept a few for comparison… smiling Tony looks so happy & cute, while non-smiling Tony looks a little pissed : )

Jen-Ton_eng_clr_sm (19)Jen-Ton_eng_clr_sm (25)

Oops! So sorry… it didn’t feel wet when I checked it!

Jen-Ton_eng_clr_sm (56)Jen-Ton_eng_clr_sm (58)Jen-Ton_eng_clr_sm (54)

See you two October 3rd!

(And if any of Tony’s friends see this, please feel free to share a hilarious Tony story via the email address above!)

2 comments:

Concerned Citizen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The H Team said...

Sandi, you should be warned that Tony likes to take pictures with other people's cameras. Don't let yours out of your sight ;0) (the sister-in-law to be)