Saturday, December 25, 2010

What A Difference A Year Makes!

Photo Courtesy Kevin Hartman


Christmas 2010 finds things looking a whole lot different around here than they did last year! Little did I know when I posted last year's Christmas greeting that I would soon be meeting my sweetheart Chris... or that he'd be turning my quiet little world on its ear by bringing along three boys of his own! Needless to say this Christmas has been unlike any other I've experienced in the past : ) I thought it would be fun to share a few photos I took at home over the past few days...


Asher (15) - Austin (4) - Dylan (11) - Connor (9)

 
Our first Christmas tree... Chris and I fetched it from U.S. Forest Service land near the base of Mount Baker - via snowmobile!

 

Together we've created the invinceable (Hein)Rich-Hart(man) Team! A lot more names under the tree this year ...


I had wits enough last night to dash outside for a moment and capture a shot of  our house and the courtyard on Christmas Eve. The building in the background is the office & studio Chris has been renovating for me since August. The interior is *this* close to being complete and I am so excited to move in!

Wishing each and every one of you a wonderful Christmas!






1 comment:

Kara and Chris said...

Sandi~
I had sooo much fun looking at your pictures of the past few months - you have been and seen some exciting moments! Your studio is BEAUTIFUL and so is your family :) We look at our wedding pictures every day!
Have a lovely year,
Kara Cardinal