Monday, April 28, 2008

Feel better soon, Zach!

I was horrified to learn today that my buddy Zach was hit by a car while playing with kids at a birthday party on Saturday... he was seriously injured but thankfully he's okay and is already at home recuperating. Zach is another of my Gardenview Montessori kids who I've gotten to know over the past couple of years... he is very a sweet natured boy and such a protective big brother to his sister Taryn! I'd like to ask everyone to keep this boy and his wonderful family in your thoughts & prayers while they go through this extremely tough time.
I can't wait to see your great smile again, Zach!

1 comment:

Jen Martin Studios said...

Many happy thoughts to Zach and his family. I know as a mom, (and you being one as well) that I just want to go grab all my babies and kiss their faces and snuggle them tight right now.

What a great looking family :) Thanks for posting this.