Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Aurora at Four Months!

I was so taken with the Stout family after we met for Aurora's newborn shoot in November that I decided to give them a gift of my First Year package which, besides the newborn shoot, includes shoots at four, eight and twelve months. Baby Rory was almost five months old before we were able to find a compatible time in our schedules but we finally did and I was so happy to see this very special family again : ) Weighing in at over 18 pounds, Rory has grown into quite a "sturdy" girl since I saw her last! She is such a smiley, happy girl that I had a really hard time putting down the camera and calling it quits! With their jerky movements it can be pretty tough to get a good profile shot of a baby- apparently it helps if Mama sings songs to Baby in French! (Thanks, Karen! I love this shot!)

Mmmmm toes! I am always trying to get babies to eat their toes and Rory happily obliged!Seeing Karen & JB's smiles really makes me happy : )I am a total sucker for baby toes.I spend a lot of time wiping away drool during shoots with babies but sometimes I let a good one go by because... well because DROOL HAPPENS! I just could not let this scene go undocumented... look at that dimply little butt!Last one... this picture cracked me up the first time I saw it... I swear she's saying "Peace, Sistah!"You can read the story of how I met the Stout family and see photos from our previous shoot here. Be sure to stay tuned... it won't be long before we're planning our eight month shoot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the new baby Stout!! Beautiful pics and a beautiful family. My favs are the peace sista one and the dimply butt!