Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What's Buzzin', Cousin?

Spring gave us a little tease of things to come a couple weeks ago and I was lucky to spend the warm, sunny day on Camano Island with my buddy Greg, his sister Angie and their kids Finley & Isla and Cooper & Dayton. We had attempted a shoot when the cousins were together on a cold, blustery day last November and although we got a few nice shots in, it ended up being no fun at all for any of us so we vowed to try again in the spring. I'd say this time was a lot more fun for everyone : ) We played on the beach and went for a very long walk in the forest in Camano Island State Park (let me tell you, these kids are troopers!) We were all moving pretty slowly by the end of our adventure but I think everyone was thrilled to get some exercise in the fresh air. I know I was! Here are a few pictures from our afternoon together... enjoy!

I'd been wanting to do some shots of kids enjoying lollipops for awhile so I grabbed a bunch of them at the store on my way out of town. These poor kids were bribed and taunted with notions of lollipops for a good three hours before they actually got to hold one in their hot little hands. They definitely earned their sweet treat after our long adventure!

No comments: