Friday, April 11, 2008

Handsome Hanson!

Baby Hanson was about two months old when I first met him last fall. He was a bit of a colicky little guy back then, so we had to work fast during that first shoot! He did great but I was very much looking forward to getting the chance to spend more time with him in the future because he's such a little cutie face! We got together again last weekend to get some shots of him at six months and I was so happy to see him greet me with a great big smile :) Of course as soon as I pulled out the camera he became a very serious faced boy- at first fascinated by that mysterious black box I kept hiding behind and then by the beautiful, swaying bamboo outside the window! But it's alright... no one ever said you have to smile for the camera every time to get a good picture : ) Here are a few of my faves of handsome Hanson and his mom & dad...

No comments: