Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Announcing July Special on Photo Shoots!

These are tight times for many of us, but that doesn't mean anyone should have to go without beautiful photography! For the month of July, I am offering a savings of $50 off all full service photo shoots and packages. Here are more details:
  • Service does not need to be completed in the month of July. You may take advantage of this special for shoots planned later this year, but your nonrefundable $50 deposit for services must be paid by 7.31.009, with your remaining balance due on the date of service.
  • All services paid for with this discount must be completed by 12.31.009 or nonrefundable deposit will be forfeited. Alternatively, you may purchase a gift certificate at the discounted rate to be used at any time in the future. Gift certificates must be paid for in full at time of purchase
  • Discount does not apply to Buddy Packages, Quick Shoots, Play Group Shoots, or Head Shots and may not be applied with any other discount including Referral Bonuses or Smart Trips discount.

  • $50 discount may be applied to three hours of wedding coverage or more.
  • Discount may not be applied to previously scheduled shoots or weddings.

Keep in mind, framed photographs make beautiful, affordable holiday gifts for your loved ones. This is your opportunity to stretch your holiday spending limits a little further!

In Other News...

You might have noticed some changes to my blog! Lately I've spent a good deal of time making it a more inclusive site for clients. I've added links to pages where I have shared rates, information including where to make prints and how to prepare for shoots, as well as a place to share all the wonderful words my clients have shared with me in response to the work I've done for them. Please take a look around! Be sure to check out the "ways to save" page for a host of ways to save  money on my services. I recently added the Quick Shoot as a permanent service... be sure to check out the details for how you can arrange your own Quick Shoot day with friends and family!

I hope you all are enjoying our beautiful summer weather! Please let me know if you have any questions about this special, and be sure to pass on the news to everyone you know! I'll look forward to seeing you soon!



No comments: