Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Welcome to the 'Ham, Time In Play Cafe!


For the past few weeks I've had the pleasure of witnessing the birth of my friend Hedy's new labor of love - Time In Play Cafe - located across the street from the Whatcom YMCA at 311 Holly Street in downtown Bellingham. Saturday October 1st marked the grand opening of the cafe and I was on hand to document the super-fun festivities! I am really excited about this new addition to the downtown core and think you will be too once you see what an amazing place Hedy has created for you and Bellingham's kids! Unique in its concept, Time In is at once a quintessential downtown cafe (featuring a menu filled with locally-sourced, mostly organic yummies, made-to-order Hammerhead Coffee as well as beer & wine selections from local brewers and vintners), a retail consignment shop and gallery, an available space for party rentals (where I am partnering with Hedy to offer event photography!) - all while also providing 2200 square feet of warm, dry, INSPIRING  play space for kids of all ages! I'm completely convinced Hedy's new business is going to be a huge success in Bellingham and I seriously suspect we will soon be seeing spaces like Time In popping up all over the soggy Pacific Northwest: )

No comments: