Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Rate Special, King County Travel Date and Autumn Quick Shoot Day!

Greetings! I hope this message finds you and yours happy and healthy : )

I'm writing today to share the details of a special on photo shoot rates as well as my planned date of travel to King County and information about a Fall Quick Shoot Day in Bellingham!

* Rate Special: For the month of October 2011, I am offering my one hour photo shoot for $200- a $50 savings! The shoot must be scheduled & completed during the month of October and other discounts may not be applied to this special rate. Please contact me if you'd like to arrange an appointment for this month! Nonrefundable booking deposit of $50 applies as usual, with remaining balance due at the time of service.

* King County Travel Date: I am tentatively planning to travel to King County on Saturday October 22nd. I'll be available for appointments after noon that day and can probably do three full shoots and possibly a few 30 minute Quick Shoots.  Of course this is all weather permitting, as usual! I'm reserving Sunday October 23rd as a back up travel date. The King County travel rate of $75 applies but will be split between all clients booking that day. Please let me know right away if you are a King County client interested in booking an appointment with me for the 22nd (or 23rd!) Shoot location is TBD.

* Autumn Quick Shoot Date: I am planning a Quick Shoot Day at Cornwall Park on Sunday October 16th with a back-up date of Sunday October 30th in case of rain. The rate for a 30 minute Quick Shoot is $100 and yields 15-20 color images. Nonrefundable booking deposit of $50 applies as usual, with remaining balance due at the time of service. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in participating in this fall's Quick Shoot day!

Additionally, I will not be scheduling outdoor appointments during the month of December so it is important that we get your shoot scheduled in October or November if you want photos to share for the holiday season! (I will still do in-home and in-studio shoots for maternity, newborn, first year and intimate portraiture.)

Please let me know if you have any questions I may not have answered here and please do forward this message to friends and family who might be interested in taking advantage of the October Rate Special or participating in Quick Shoot Day! Looking forward to seeing you this fall!

All the best!
Sandi

No comments: