Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oh how they grow!


I'm always so excited to see the babies whose pictures I took when they were newborns so of course I was very happy when Madelyn's mommy got in touch to schedule an appointment for 6 month old photos! It's always so fun to catch up with parents and hear how parenthood is going, see how the baby has grown and of course, see which parent they resemble more (in Madelyn's case it's Daddy- hands down!) This is my slow season so I was anxious to get back to shooting and what a lot of shooting I did! I had a great time hearing all about Madelyn's first six months while playing with the baby and snapping away... I ended up coming home with a ridiculous number of photos to sift through but six month olds are just so much FUN to work with that I couldn't help myself! The sun was shining so we got to spend a few minutes outside and one of the family cats, Wyatt, even decided to join the fun! Here's a selection of my favorites along with a comparison of Madelyn, then and now...



This is the very last shot of the day... I think Maddy decided she needed to have a little fun with the camera ; )

1 comment:

Megan R. said...

Hi Sandi!
Your work is so beautiful!
I can't wait to have another photo shoot with you soon...probably around Brynn's second B'day.
Keep posting your pics, I love seeing what you've been up to.