Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Twins! (No, Really!)


If you're like me, you'd probably never guess the two little girls pictured above are siblings, let alone twins! But twins they are and boy, did we have fun playing in Cornwall Park last month-  a far cry from our first attempt at a shoot on a frigid morning last December when I failed to crack a single smile from either of the girls! After taking a look at the photos created that miserably cold day, I let the girls' parents RaeLyn and Justin know I was scrapping all of them and to contact me during warmer times for a do-over. Photos hold within them emotions and memories and I definitely did not want this family to be forever reminded of a miserable experience when they looked at the photos I created for them. No way! Better to take the time necessary to get it right, I always say : )

No comments: