Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas, Everybody!

Asher & Mom
Christmas Day 2008


Each year I spend so much time making sure my clients have their family photos to send in their holiday cards that I don't usually have time to send out my own! This year I am remedying that situation by using my blog to wish you all a very happy Christmas and share a photo of Asher & myself while I'm at it! I hope you all enjoy your day with your loved ones and I look forward to seeing you all again in '009!

2 comments:

Laura Bee said...

Merry Christmas! I like the digital Christmas card. It doesn't use any paper, you don't have to pay for postage, and you have it there to link to next year from your 2009 card.

Sandi Heinrich said...

Thanks, Laura! I like the digital Christmas card idea too- it's enviro-friendly and it always makes smart business sense to go with FREE!