Wednesday, March 5, 2008

One Big Sister & One Baby Brother

My friend Carolyn recently had a new baby boy and invited me over to visit last week to do his very first photo shoot for his birth announcement. Little Tristan is a bit of a fussy little guy right now, so while Mama settled him down, his big sister Blake and I entertained each other outside- climbing up & down the stairs & chasing our shadows on the sidewalk. I've worked with Blake several times since she was born and she is such a sweetie pie! The way her smile lights up her entire face is so heartwarming : )

After a bit of feeding and a little jammin' with Bob Marley, baby Tristan was ready for his turn. This guy weighed in at a whopping ten pounds, fourteen ounces at birth and is the biggest six week old I've ever worked with! I'm very excited to watch this big little guy grow and change in the months and years to come...

No comments: