Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Celebrating Five Years of Photography!


October 1st marks five years since I started my business so it's time to celebrate your support of my work with a discount on services! All shoots completed/packages purchased during the month of October will be 10% off. The following details apply:
  • Shoot must be completed between October 1st and 31st, 2010.
  • 50% deposit must be received by September 30th, 2010. Remaining balance is due at time of service
  • Referral bonuses and other discounts are not applicable to this reduced rate
  • Travel fees apply as usual
  • Limitations on the number of shoots available at this rate will apply - first come, first served!
  • Multiple shoot packages may also be purchased at 10% off with no restraints on when the first shoot is completed
I will be traveling to King County for one day of shoots - Saturday October 24th. If you are a King County client and want to schedule a shoot on that day, please let me know ASAP. Travel fees will be divided amongst clients.
Please contact me via email to schedule an appointment!
I'm looking forward to celebrating with you soon!!

No comments: