Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome To The World, Sweet Cecilia Grace!



Last Saturday I had the pleasure of spending a few hours visiting with my childhood friend Naomi and her sweet new baby girl, Cecilia, who entered our world rather quickly on September 13th at 11.44 in the morning weighing a wee 7 pounds, 1 ounce. At just five days old, Miss Cecilia endured her first professional photo shoot... which, with the arrival of Aunt Katie, ended up being a little reminiscent of the one we did when Naomi's son Durkin was born two years ago! What a darling little girl she is, I'm so excited to watch this one grow up!
 



 

Auntie Jocelyn arrived just as it was time for me to head out to a shoot... believe me, it was difficult to leave this baby girl love fest! She is a fortunate little girl, having all  of these wonderful women to love her!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Sandi--I'm Dirk's sister, the girls' aunt and Cecilia's grandy auntie Ellen.
These photos are emotionally full of wonder...thank you so much.