Thursday, October 30, 2008

Missing In Action!


Just a brief note to let you all know I'm still out here, just insanely busy with moving to a new place across town and preparing for my mini-vacation to Raleigh next week with my best friend. I'm so far behind on blogging it feels like I'll never catch up, but I'm hoping to get some time to work on a few while we are stuck in one place on our travel days. I can't believe it's nearly November and I've still not posted wedding photos from August!


In the meantime, here's a little glimpse of where I've been spending the majority of my time... it's a teeny tiny little place which has needed a lot of Sandi-love to get it into a condition where Asher & I can be happy & comfortable calling it "home." Okay, maybe just where *I* can be happy & comfortable... the HUGE yard (and a lot of cool blue tape) seems to be sufficient for Ash : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute House, Congrats! Have fun on vacation!

Anonymous said...

much love and happiness to you in your new place - it's cute! love it. have fun on vacation, too. xo, ardy