Monday, September 22, 2008

Off They Go...


Sadly, another of my families has moved on to a new life adventure- but not before they had one last photo shoot with me! Back at the end of July, I met with Dezarae & Alex and their girls Thalia & Gabriella on their last night in Bellingham. Thalia and I had a great time running around Boulevard Park looking for ideal places for shots, while Gabi had me doubled over in laughter at her stereotypical two year old behavior... she's the first child I've had throw a full on laying-on-the-pavement temper tantrum as soon as she arrived at the park. Being a bit feisty myself and not one to cave to the whims of a two year old, all I could say was "Bring it, Gabi!" (although I definitely was not envious of Dez's flight to Florida with her the next day!) Thankfully she's one of those kids who goes zero-to-sixty and back again in less than a minute and looks like your average angel in all of her pictures : )

It's already been almost two months since they left Washington (I'm so far behind!) and I wanted to be sure to post their pictures here so their friends and family always have a place to go to see their faces when they are missing them...
I love this last shot of Thalia- yep, she is pretending to take a picture of me : )

To Dez, Alex, Thalia and Gabi... I hope the move went smoothly and you are transitioning well to life in Orlando. I do hope you will get in touch when you return home for visits... we can't let Gabi think she scared me off : )

No comments: