Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby Aurora... Eight Months Old Already!

Mid July meant it was time to check in with Baby Aurora for her eight month photo shoot. I joined my little friend and her mom & dad, Karen & JB, for a little summertime fun in their yard and of course it was great to catch up with one of my favorite families! Despite being a little stingy with the smiles on this afternoon, it's obvious little Rory is a happy, healthy baby girl... she was just a lot more interested in practicing this thing called walking than having her picture taken : ) We managed to distract her with songs, buttercups, the family cat and her favorite stuffed animals for awhile, but eventually we gave up and just let the girl stand on her own two feet. Here are a few of my favorite shots of Rory at eight months...
Rory's "Take my hand, not my picture!" face : )
I had to include this final picture because it's such a classic... this one was captured on the Fourth of July when I stopped by the family's place for their holiday celebration. JB's band was playing in the yard, which meant ear protection was required for the resident baby : )
Be sure to stay tuned for Rory's one year photo shoot sometime in November!

No comments: