Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday, Miss Malia!

My little friend Malia recently turned two and so last week we got together for the second year in a row to play and take some pictures. It was an unseasonably warm, bright, sunny autumn day and we had a great time playing on the slide, digging in the sand and exploring in the leaves! We discovered *right away* that we both have *exceptional* taste in footwear and anyone who knows me knows I just could not let two such fine pair of All Stars go without being photographed! The shot of her little pink shoes is the newest addition to my collection for greeting cards and I am sure it is going to be a big seller!

With her big blue eyes, pretty blonde hair and two year old sass, Malia was a joy to photograph! Here are a few pictures from our time together...

No comments: