Thursday, October 25, 2007

Keli & Jonathan



I've already booked my first wedding of next season! Keli & Jonathan will be wed on July 5 next summer at Tail Skid Meadows in Custer. I never knew this place existed until Keli told me about it so I am very excited to know there is a beautiful new outdoor location for weddings in Whatcom County! I have a feeling I might become very familiar with the folks at Tail Skid in the years to come : )

Since they are planning a summer wedding, Keli & Jonathan really wanted their engagement photos to reflect another season. We met a few weeks ago to discuss early wedding plans then had some fun with the leaves in Cornwall Park. Keli is a total natural with the camera (yey!) and once we got rolling, Jonathan was having a great time too. What an adorable couple! Here are a few of my favorites...

No comments: