Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cheers to Nancy & Anthony! 9.8.2007

Last weekend I had the pleasure of shooting the wedding of Nancy & Anthony at their lovely home in Bellingham.

In the past I have been a bit concerned about how to make each couple's wedding photos unique, but after shooting a few of them this season, I've quickly learned there is no reason for concern on my part. The setting, the carefully chosen details and the character of the individuals participating in the event will always make each one unique. All I have to be concerned with is documenting the scene and encouraging everyone to feel comfortable being themselves with me!

Nancy & Anthony's wedding provided many distinctinve details to set it apart from any other... the bag piper, family members dressed in kilts, the ceremonial tying of the knot and the cutest baby in a tux EVER, all set against the lush green forest in their back yard made theirs a most memorable event!
















No comments: