Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dead monitor = dead standstill for Sandi

Just a quick note to explain the lack of new blog entries despite being very busy taking pictures... a week ago my trusty monitor called it quits which means post processing of photos is at a complete standstill until my new one arrives (should be tomorrow) and I get it accurately adjusted (hopefully by Sunday.) The middle of summer wedding season is not exactly the best time for this to happen- currently I've got about... oh... four THOUSAND photos waiting for my attention. With two weddings and several appointments scheduled for next week, I'm very anxious to get back to processing! In the meantime I'm working on some projects that don't require a color accurate monitor and taking a little time to enjoy the summer sun. I've been working on some fun projects that I'm excited to share with you all, just as soon as I possibly can!

No comments: