Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh Dang! They've Grown Again!


With the recent addition of client archives to my website, I've been on a bit of a walk down memory lane as I upload five years of clients' images! While uploading the files from previous shoots with Dana and Mike and their family, I noticed that with every shoot we've done together they've added one child to the mix! I thought it would be fun to bring forth some of those archived shots to show the family's growth over the past four years...


 At Washington Park Arboretum in October 2006... I had already done two shoots with Dana and Caleb prior to this one when I finally got to meet Mike!


The family in July 2007- not long after they'd brought home Matthew from a Vietnamese orphanage! At this shoot Dana divulged they were expecting another...


and at our next shoot in September 2008 I met sweet baby Kristina!


And just a few weeks ago, I joined the family at Luther Burbank Park on Mercer Island and met the latest addition to the family- four-month-old baby Hudson!


Here is another from our first family shoot in October 2006... Dana assures me they have no plans of adding another to the clan but this photo has me wondering who I might meet next time I see them : )


I've created a little slideshow to share a few more photos from our most recent shoot together... please enjoy!

1 comment:

Momma Dana said...

Thanks, Sandi! We love these!