Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kind Words from Luke’s Grandpa

Unger_1.010_clr (22)

Sometimes I receive such beautiful kind words about my work that I just have to share… like these I found in my inbox a couple days ago from the father of one of my clients. He brought tears to my eyes and completely made my day : )

Hi Sandi,

My name is Carl U. (Frank’s Dad.) I just saw the images on your site of my grandson Luke and I had to let you know how great I think they are. I do not have much skill behind the camera but I was the manager of a large portrait photo lab from before and during the change over to digital. I have seen and corrected the work of many master photographers and I have to say what you are doing with digital is top notch. I am very impressed with your use of light and shadows which seemed to go away when digital took over. The way you captured Luke’s spirit rather than just his image is a rare talent. Thank you for what you do.

Respectfully,

Carl U.

 

No comments: