Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Happy Little Family


Several years ago during my last quarter at WWU I needed one credit left to graduate and decided I should kill two birds with one stone - finish up that credit AND get over my fear of being in deep, dark water by taking a sailing class! I spent that summer quarter frolicking on the water at one of my now favorite places- Western's lakeside property, Lakewood. Imagine how excited I was when the property's on-site caretakers Erin and Chris invited me to document their soon-to-be expanding family at their home on the lake! After a bit of belly-focused time  inside while we waited for the docks to clear of college students, we headed out for some shore-side fun! I had such a fabulous time documenting the two of them playing on the docks with their adorable, water-loving daughter Kajsa Mae and happy lab Solli that I really can't wait 'til I get to return in July to meet the baby boy currently residing inside Erin's belly! What a happy little family...

No comments: