Sunday, February 6, 2011

Can You Say 'Lollipop'?


Never one to abide by the rules, I've long encouraged the kids I work with to drop the 'cheese' while doing group photos and say 'lollipop!' instead... let's face it, when you say 'cheese' you get CHEESE, and besides, lollipops are a lot more fun (until you're an adult anyway - imagine the confused looks I might get if I encouraged everyone to say 'JalapeƱo Gouda!")

Most parents have some form of bribery tucked up their sleeve when they arrive at a shoot so I thought, why not take the pressure off the parents and bring along my own bag of tricks? And what better than for my tricks to be in the form of  LOLLIPOPS! After about six weeks on back order, my shipment of these colorful little treats arrived last week. Yesterday I borrowed my neighbor Hannah  so I could share the news with you. Now I'm looking forward to business picking up again so I can see how my ploy works! 

ps: I promise I will always ask permission from parents before mentioning the presence of lollipops : )

No comments: